Pyramids in China
Egyptian pyramids? Sure, everyone knows about the ones at Giza – and a few aficionados might know about the 138 others (!) scattered around them. Mesoamerican pyramids? Okay, a lot of folks know about them, too — or even that the great one at Cholula is considered to be the largest one in the world.
(reconstruction of a typical… Continue reading →
The pyramids of China are approximately 100 ancient mounds, many of which were used for burial. Most of them are located within 100 kilometers of the city of Xi’an, on the Qin Chuan Plains in the Shaanxi Province, central China.
The existence of pyramids in China has come in two stages. Most early stories were focused on the existence of… Continue reading →
- Foster Gamble Interview – Thrive & the Flower of Life
- Oracle of Delphi
- Nexus Article
- Water as a fractal of the Unified Field dynamics
- Is Gunung Padang the worlds oldest pyramid ?
- Planet of the Megaliths
- Gaia Satellite Scanning
- Australian Hieroglyphics
- Nassim Haramein
- History of Oil – Black Humor
- Origami for the 21st Century
- Papaji – Call Off The Search