by Ian Xel Lungold
Most people knowledgeable in the field of the Mayan calendar understand the Mayan Calendar as a system of an indigenous people’s astronomy/astrology, divination and prophecy.
The Mayan sacred books of astronomy and prophecy are painted on pages of processed bark of theAmate tree. Many thousands of these books, called codices, were burned during the… Continue reading →
- Foster Gamble Interview – Thrive & the Flower of Life
- Oracle of Delphi
- Nexus Article
- Water as a fractal of the Unified Field dynamics
- Is Gunung Padang the worlds oldest pyramid ?
- Planet of the Megaliths
- Gaia Satellite Scanning
- Australian Hieroglyphics
- Nassim Haramein
- History of Oil – Black Humor
- Origami for the 21st Century
- Papaji – Call Off The Search