THE GEOMETRY OF THE WAITAPU VALLEY
THE KHAFRE PYRAMID GEOMETRY IN THE NEW ZEALAND LANDSCAPE.
We’ll start off by assessing the Khafre Pyramid 3,4,5 triangle geometry first, as it extends between markers on all 4 sites and sets up a template for creating additional geometry of the Great Pyramid and Menkaure Pyramid of the Giza Plateau. In antiquity the pyramid… Continue reading →
- Foster Gamble Interview – Thrive & the Flower of Life
- Oracle of Delphi
- Nexus Article
- Water as a fractal of the Unified Field dynamics
- Is Gunung Padang the worlds oldest pyramid ?
- Planet of the Megaliths
- Gaia Satellite Scanning
- Australian Hieroglyphics
- Nassim Haramein
- History of Oil – Black Humor
- Origami for the 21st Century
- Papaji – Call Off The Search