Here is a slideshow from Pratima and Narada’s visit to the Gosford Hieroglyphics in NSW Australia. Its only a 5 minute drive from the Pacific Highway and hour or so north of Sydney. Then there is a 20 minute easy walk to get there, its WELL WORTH IT !
I had heard many rumors about them but no one had… Continue reading →
- Foster Gamble Interview – Thrive & the Flower of Life
- Oracle of Delphi
- Nexus Article
- Water as a fractal of the Unified Field dynamics
- Is Gunung Padang the worlds oldest pyramid ?
- Planet of the Megaliths
- Gaia Satellite Scanning
- Australian Hieroglyphics
- Nassim Haramein
- History of Oil – Black Humor
- Origami for the 21st Century
- Papaji – Call Off The Search