This is a rightfully famous young English comedian’s take on the History of Oil in the Middle East. There is a lot of serious information here being transmitted through some of the funniest and blackest humor ever.
I especially like his send up of the causes of World War One …
This is a fabulous interview and says it all!
This sounds like quite a possible scenario.
- Foster Gamble Interview – Thrive & the Flower of Life
- Oracle of Delphi
- Nexus Article
- Water as a fractal of the Unified Field dynamics
- Is Gunung Padang the worlds oldest pyramid ?
- Planet of the Megaliths
- Gaia Satellite Scanning
- Australian Hieroglyphics
- Nassim Haramein
- History of Oil – Black Humor
- Origami for the 21st Century
- Papaji – Call Off The Search